Baildon Cricket Club

From BaildonWiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Baildon Cricket Club was formed in 1850 as Baildon Green Cricket and Skating Club on Green Road. In winter it doubled as a Skating Club. The club being based on Baildon Green gave The Cricketers Arms its name.

In 1914 they acquired the Jenny Lane ground and skating was dropped from their name.

The cricket club have their own website here.