The Cup & Ring
|Address||80 Coach Road|
|Brewery||Closed & demolished|
|Open Street Map|
|Other Links||Google Maps|
The Cup & Ring was a pub at 80 Coach Road. In May 2010 it was for sale by Colliers with a guide price of £180,000. In 2011 it was boarded up and for sale. It was then demolished and houses built on the site which is now called Salts View. In 2014 these new build houses were for sale around £140,000.
Baildon Moor has many Cup and Ring marked stones dating back 5,000 years but the sign for this pub is a gold cup surrounded by a gold ring. However the pub was named after the Cup and Ring stones that have been found around Baildon.
1982-1987 - Mick & Linda Capper
Pubs of Mick & Linda Capper
- The Black Horse in Otley 1978-80
- Bay Horse in Otley 80-82
- Cup & Ring in Baildon 82-87
- Mr Capper's Cafe Bar/Niteclub in Shipley 87-98
- White Horse in Burley & Wharfdale 1998 for 10 months
- Windmill in Wibsey 1999-2001
- Ring 'O' Bells in Shipley 2001-2019
- Retirement announcement. 13 Jan 2019. Facebook.