The Old Glen House
|Brewery||Punch Partnership (PTL) Ltd|
|Open Street Map|
|Other Links||Google Maps|
Pub on Prod Lane. BD17 5BN.
The Old Glen House Pub was originally WOODHEAD Farm and pins in the beams of the roof are of a design that was used between 1650 and 1700.
1911 Census - Herbert Badland, 43, Nurseryman, Old Glen House, Shipley Glen, Baildon
During access problems beer was delivered by helicopter. ?date? ?details?
- 2018 - Owner Punch Partnership (PTL) Ltd - licencee Mr Edward Harrison
- 2018 FOI request logged at WhatDoTheyKnow